Sunday, December 5, 2010

An Update

A crazy motorcycle adventure through the savanna (as decribed in the previous blog).

Obtaining a sacred package of brownie mix and accidentally putting Crab Wood Oil in it instead of normal cooking oil.

Going spear fishing and spending 2 hours diving for fish.

Just a few ways I've spent recent weeks.

:D or :) or :>


Skirmishes have been on the incease, recently.

High set of hostilities and gossip with an outside teacher.

Lack of participation and inspiration for our Annual Reading Rodeo, mutterings being the most common form of communication on the subject.

Just a few ways my village has spent recent weeks.

:< or :( or :/


"Take the good with the bad, the good with the bad."

"Change takes time, change takes time."

"Deep breaths, just breathe."

Just a few of the words of encouragement I've been trying to say to myself. Mom's statement was "Change takes time," and thanks for that; I'm trying to remind myself daily.

That, and: "Always love."

No comments: